Innovation & Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
Though India opened its economies to the world way back in 1993 (just 15 years after China), its Intellectual Capital Growth is lagging far behind China; since it is falling between two stools of technocrats and legal fraternity, culminating into huge intellectual MUDA.
There is need to realize and correct it lest another EAST INDIA happens!
Growing IP wealth for self and nation by profitable & ethical Innovations
1. Participants shall understand the concept of IP, why is it growingly more important in the economic liberalized era currently.
2. Realize why at all should innovators understand IP laws & why this is the right time, if not already late!
3. Most importantly, learn to use the global IP data to find innovative solutions. Learn interdependence of Innovation & IPR Ã¢â‚¬â€œ realize that one facilitates developing the other!
4. CompaniesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ IP wealth likely to grow as the participants deploy the techniques learnt and make it their way of life.
5. The way an innovator approaches new product development should change from next day!
6. Understanding the risk of infringing otherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s IPs, particularly, for export focused organizations.
7. Erase general shyness that is indented in our minds consequent to our entire academics ignoring the subject of IPR, although every literate person believes he understands this (having never even seen a Patent document in full.
|Program Category:||Open Program|
|Benefits of the Program:||
Contribute in your organization creating IP
and carrying out liability-free innovation
Ã‚Â· Equip yourself to understand the impact of IP dynamics, especially after economic liberalization and India signing crucial agreements, latest being Marid Agreement coming in force in August, 2013
Design personnel who are involved in (a)
preparing detailed new product specification, (b) carrying out competition bench-marking, and (c) actual
Mr. Deepak M
An Innovation Consultant to Industries and Institutes.Electrical Engineer 1982 batch. 30 years of industrial experience in product development in domains of electrical, electronics & embedded electronics, mechanical, hydraulics and related processes. Have 4 Indian Patents, a US patent, couple of designs as inventor.
It was around 1999-2000 that the pains of IP ignorance started symptoming. Actually, the side effects of settling economic liberalization had started exposing this gap, in the face of global competition. Started journey of understanding IPR laws at that time, and currently, after obtaining Patent Agent, Trademarks Agent & GI AgentsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ qualification, completing LLB (and currently pursuing Masters in IPL), have discovered that a fair knowledge of IPR laws, and a regular refresher, actually kindles innovation! We just need to make our designers comfortable....and washout their shyness. Essentially, by demystifying this subject which is integral to day-to-day innovations.
|:||INR 6500/- plus Service Tax|
|Includes||:||Material & Hand-outs,Certification,Lunch,Tea & Snacks|
Are you a registered user of SimplifyMyTraining.comYes No
I am already registered with SimplifyMyTraining.com Yes No
|I/We Would like to Register as|
(Organizations with Training needs)
(Individual / Institutional Training Providers)
Training Provider Details
* All Fields Are Manadatory.
Training Seeker Details
* All Fields Are Manadatory.